Business MentoringOne-on-one support, encouragement, education and innovation from your own experienced business mentor.
1. Fundamentals: Formulation of Your Basic Business Plan
- Why are you in business?
- What is your business? (and what it is not)
- What operational basics do you have/need in place right now? (eg: invoicing, flyers, website). What next steps are needed operationally? (eg: premises, systems, forms, checklists, pricing structures)
- What are your short, medium and long term business goals?
- What business initiatives will help you achieve these goals?
- What strategies and actions are required to implement these initiatives?
2. Company Profile: Formulation of Your Basic Marketing Plan
- Identifying and prioritizing your income streams
- Branding, Competitors, Pricing, Offers/discounts
- Market share/profile – standing out in your industry
3. Networks and Demographics: Working Smarter, Not Harder
- Industry groups, Networking groups, Partnerships/Affiliations
- Use of technology and member benefits to increase your profile and market share
4. Balance: Working On Your Business As Well As In Your Business
- Time and priority management
- Outsourcing / assistance with day-to-day business administration
- Compliance and regulatory requirements
- Website content management
5. Ongoing Mentoring: Your Personal Sounding Board For Success
- Review of your business plans and actions. The timing and frequency of ongoing mentoring sessions is by agreement depending on your needs.